- 1.Rinse the mouth guard with warm water and dry it.
- 2.Brush your teeth as normal and rinse.
- 3.Open LED whitening light and remove the clear circle film separating the two batteries, re-insert the batteries, first one facing blue circle down and second one facing blue circle up and replace cover (your light should now work).
- 4.Attach the LED light to the rubber cuffs provided on the outside of the mouth guard.
- 5.Apply ¼ of the syringe of whitening gel into each side of the mouth tray, applying just enough to coat the frontal surfaces of your teeth you wish to be whitened. (NOT YOUR GUMS!)
- 6.Place the mouth guard over your teeth and wipe off any gel that has come into contact with your gums.
- 7.Press the start button to enter into a 10 Minute count down, then close your mouth to fix the tray in place for this duration.
- 8.After 10 minutes’ remove your mouth guard and rinse your teeth with warm water to remove any excess gel left behind on your teeth.
9. Remove the light form the mouth tray and thoroughly clean it.
10. Repeat this whitening procedure until you are happy with the results. We recommend no more than 6 days consecutive whitening (back to back) however this whitening system can be used as and when to maintain or brighten when needed.
Medicinal hydrogen peroxide, Carbomer, Si02, WDJ-38, Glycerinum, potassium Sorbate, Xylitol, Deionized water.
Contains 0.1% Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Yellow teeth or badly stained teeth caused by smoking, tea, coffee, red wine etc.
- Age related discoloured or stained teeth.
- Light to moderate Tetracycline pigmentation teeth and dental fluorosis.
- Those who just want a lighter and brighter smile.
- Avoid sunlight and store in a cool place for a maximum of six months.
- Excessive saliva will dilute the gels concentration.
- Everyone’s enamel density is different and some people may find they need to whiten their teeth more than others do to achieve a desirable result, if this is the case, top up gels are available on the website.
- Some people will feel slight sensitivity. If you experience severe sensitivity, reduce the length of time or stop using immediately.
- Avoid gel on the gums.
- If you get gel on your face of clothes wash them immediately.
- Please place the small cap on the syringe after each use which can avoid active ingredients volatilization.
NOT suitable for Ceramic teeth or false teeth.
NOT suitable for severe tetracycline and decayed teeth
NOT suitable for damaged or defective enamel surfaces.
NOT suitable for children under 12 years of age and NOT suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women.
STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT SWOLLOW!
SMILE THE WORLD IS WATCHING!
@sosmileuk add insta logo
So Smile add Facebook logo
@sosmileuk add twitter logo
See Website term and conditions for any further information.